Monday, February 28, 2005

I have been struggling with the purchase of my dress since the beginning, not knowing what to do, I found one I like then it is too expensive, so I look for something else and then I found another one that I really like only it is always the same price... or more. This draining me emotionally but I can't help it. I try not to talk too much about it because it sounds so superficial and I realise that in 5 years from now it won't matters at all but right now it is tough. I wish so hard that my mom would be there, she was the queen of shopping and she would have been a wonderful counsellor... that's it, I am getting all choked up...I have been praying asking for advise from her and this morning when I read Cheryl's newsletter, I feel like it is my mom that is talking to me... that's it I'm crying, but it is good because it is as if I was relieved of that the worry I have been trying to contain in the past few weeks that I have been looking for the dress. So I found a nice saying to comfort me and I believe that " Something far greater than I imagine is on the way for me".