Thursday, November 03, 2005

After the wedding ... the mariage

And it is great; tomorrow is our second month anniversary…

What I found about wedding/marriage so far:

  • It raised my libido; just looking at his ring… on his finger makes me think about it
  • It made me feel more secure with my relationship; it is just a feeling, not that I worried about it before that much but just … happy to be together knowing we will stick together

We won’t do anything special tomorrow…

We are going to a talk about meditation with two of my friends. We have been looking into it for a while, we both have done workshop and seminar, and we practiced for a while, then stop and go back later. We will see with this method. DH wanted to go a 10 days intensive but it was scaring me to have to stay away from him for that long (men and women are apart for the whole time) and you have to be in silence 99% of the time… I have to say that I feel better about it since we are married…since I feel more secure (#2)

I would like to practice before I heard that it helps attract the right soul, this soul really want to be with you and choose you as parent. Once the soul is in, the meditation helps this future human being to have an easier life.

I think that the timing is great and that is a good sign that it is for me…will see